- 1 tsp. chopped Garlic
- 1 Tbs. Peanut Oil
- 1 Tbs. chopped Ginger
- 1 Cup thinly sliced Chinese Cabbage
- 1 Cup thinly sliced Carrots
- 1 Cup Broccoli Florets, cut into small pieces
- 1 pound Shrimp peeled and deveined
- Freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
Heat a skillet or wok large enough to accommodate all the ingredients over medium-high heat.
Add the garlic, peanut oil and ginger, and stir quickly for 30 seconds.
Raise the heat to high. Add the Chinese Cabbage, then the carrots, then the broccoli, then the shrimp, stirring quickly after each addition.
Season with pepper.
Add the soy sauce and cook until the shrimp are fully cooked and opaque, about 2 minutes.
Great served with steamed rice.