Current Share Pricing & Sign Up
Share Pricing for 2019
Vegetables*: 22 weeks, $595 (USDA Certified Organic) (Farm pickup share is $570)
Eggs: 22 weeks, $130 (USDA Certified Organic)
Fruit: 12 weeks, $165
Flowers: 10 weeks, $145
Last year Denison Farm CSA consisted of a group of some 400 members. This season we anticipate the same and look forward to providing families in the Capital Region with locally grown, organic produce. We are farming 25 acres of USDA Certified Organic vegetables, herbs, some fruit, and cover crops in the most sustainable and ecological way we can. Denison Farm currently is certified through NOFA’s Farmers’ Pledge and by PCO. Please look online at the NOFA-NY and PCO websites to learn more about both organizations.
* A limited number of working shares are available at a $40 discount, as are low-income shares at $495/share. You must call the Farm to confirm availability of working or low-income shares. Please do not submit our paper registration form for working or low-income shares until you have first confirmed their availability.
Prefer to pay by check and paper form?
You should use our paper CSA membership form if any of the following applies to you:
- You don’t care for an online form or online registration is not available.
- You wish to pay by check.
- You wish to pay in installments (Paper form required for installment payments.)
- You’re interested in our working or low-income shares. (You must first call the Farm to confirm the availability of working or low-income shares.)
If one or more of those situations apply, please print, complete and return (with check payment) our paper Membership Agreement.