From a blog called: eatlifewhole.com
1 large head cauliflower
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
Sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut or tear the cauliflower florets into bite-size pieces.
- Add to a large bowl and toss well with the olive oil & vinegar.
- Generously season with salt & pepper.
- Move the cauliflower to parchment-lined baking sheets
- Roast in the middle of the oven until the cauliflower starts to soften and brown, about 20 minutes. Serves 4-6.
Kitchen Note: I rarely take the time to carefully cut my cauliflower florets. Instead, I tend to tear them apart, trying to keep them as close to even in size as possible. I find it much easier to do, more enjoyable and I prefer the “rough” look to the straight edges that come with cutting.