3-4 cups broccoli florets
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
1/2 teaspoon Basil
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 medium ripe tomatoes, cut in wedges
1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella and/or parmesan cheese
- Wash and cut broccoli florets in 1/2 inch pieces.
- Steam broccoli for 6-8 minutes.
- Oil a shallow baking dish and add steamed broccoli.
- Stir in oregano, basil, pepper, lemon juice and tomato wedges.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake for 10-12 minutes.