(Kansas CSA Farm)
2 large chicken breasts
2 small or one large head of bok choi finely chopped
3 cloves garlic
1 TB Olive Oil
1 TB Tamari Soy Sauce
4 cups chicken broth or 4 cups water and chicken bouillon
one handful of angel hair pasta cooked (about 3-4 cups cooked)
1. Heat olive oil over med. heat until hot.
2. Add garlic and sauté for 2 minutes until garlic aroma is strong.
3. Add chicken and cook until done.
4. Add bok choi finely chopped and cook until greens are just darkened and stems are somewhat transparent.
5. Add water and bouillon or chicken broth and Soy sauce, bring to simmer.
6. Add cooked angel hair pasta and enjoy!